March 16th, 2020 Update:
18th Annual Whistler Balding for Dollars Event- Goes Virtual!
Sunday, March 29, 2020
WILL STILL TAKE PLACE – VIRTUALLY
We are moving Whistler Balding for Dollars to a VIRTUAL event. In self isolation or social distancing, we will be connecting to the world, raising awareness and funds for the sick children whose vulnerability has somehow escalated in this new reality, where the value of a strong immune system can be the difference between life and death.
How will we make it a virtual event you ask? Just follow these simple steps to take part. Help us make the 2020 edition of Whistler Balding for Dollars a fantastic success for kids with cancer and their families living across British Columbia.
We are living in strange times indeed, and while the world of COVID-19 is changing by the hour, the fact that Childhood cancers are still running rampant is not. Imagine what the front door feels like today at the homes where a child inside is fighting cancer. Those families, in their fearful isolation and indestructible fight, need our help.
So join us on March 29th as we make a difference in the lives of some who need it the most. Steps to follow to be involved:
- Click on Register To Shave button below, and complete your own online fundraising page.
- Send the link for your personal fundraising page to all our email contacts – family, friends, colleagues. Post it on your social media.
- Watch the donations come in.
- Source a friend to help you shave – you will need a set of clippers, a towel and broom to clean up your locks off the floor!
- On March 29th, take a video of your hair farming, and post it to our facebook page
- Give yourself a pat on the back for doing something awesome!!!
Sign up to participate: https://secured.bcchf.ca/registrant/startup.aspx?locationID=298927